Eve's At The Garden - Cuisine
Overlooking a charming courtyard garden, Eve's at the Garden offers a comfortable and relaxed dining room and lounge. Executive Chef Tim Labonte visits the Portland Farmers Market routinely and uses fresh local ingredients when possible including seafood from Browne Trading Market and from Harbor Fish, both located just steps away from our restaurant and near the ocean, on Commercial Street.
In the News:
- Eat Maine by Maine Magazine
- Good Day Maine - Recipe for Deviled Eggs
- Bangor Daily News - Recipe for Gravy with a twist.
- Executive Chef Tim :Labonte appeared on WCSH 207 and prepared Bacon and Squash Pizza.
- Executive Chef Tim Labonte visited Good Day Maine and prepared Pan Fried Potato Salad with Apples, Sausage & Cheese Curd- September 2015
- The Maine Mag - August 2015
WCSH 6 - 207 - Executive Chef Tim Labonte visited the studio to make
- Pastrrami Spiced Tuna - Watch the Video here.
- Maine Maple & Ricotta Tartlet. Watch the video here:
- Chicken Tacos with plum and olive slaw Watch the video here